Thursday, March 15, 2007

WiaTS episode 1!

This is the first episode folks! Let me know what you think, constructive feedback is more than welcome.
(don't just tell me it sucks, tell me WHY it sucks or, don't just tell my you love it, tell me WHY you love it!)


Whiskers in a Twisted Stitch Show Notes
Episode #: 01
Date: March 14, 2007

0.01 Intro

0.25 This is Calm by Christopher Dallman

3.49 Description – WiaTs the morning radio show for knitters.
Cast on

4.50 My Eyes by Uncle Seth

8.20 On the Needles: Wedding Veil Shawl
Book: Gossamer Webs: The History and Techniques of Orenburg Lace Shawls by Carol R. Noble & Galina Khmeleva

9.35 Mandeleine by Aaron English

15.21 Blog This: Sock bug

16.01 Sound Scientist by bill

20.58 Outro

21.38 moment of Zen: Seven Drunken Nights by Brobdingnagian Bards
--------
26.56 minutes
25,253 kb

Intro and outro music heard on the show is 007 By Charlie Crow

if you liked any of the music in today's episode let me know, and I'll make an effort to play more from that group, or groups like it!

<-- clickey to listen

No comments: