Saturday, April 14, 2007

WiaTS episode 5!

A day late, but things are getting busier with the wedding plans, only a little over a month to go! This week I talk about stitch pattern books, and what they can be good for. I actually own several more than what I talk about, but I only listed the best for you.

As always I would love to hear from you, please feel free to drop me a line at Abigail.Whiskerspodcast@gmail.com, or leave a comment here!
Also, if you would like to hear your voice on the show too, why not leave me an odeo message, I have a link over on the side bar. (just click on the orange bubble!)

Whiskers in a Twisted Stitch Show Notes
Episode #: 005
Date: 4-13-07

.01 Intro

.25 Motel Room by Christopher Dallman

3.24 Stitch pattern dictionaries.

3.46 How Can I Be Sure? by Douglas Kay

7.35 Light in the Hole by Udora

11.08 Books:
Knitters Handy book of patterns by Ann Budd
The Ultimate Sourcebook of Knitting and Crochet Stitches
Big Book of Knitting Stitch Patterns
Knitting Pattern Treasuries by Barbara Walker
First
Second
Third
Fourth

The Barbara Walker treasury Project

12.59 Mark My Words by Granian

16.18 See The Sun by Black Lab

20.22 outro

21.04 Moment of Zen: Take Off Your T-Shirt If You Can't Name A Song By The Band That's On It by WWIII
--------
24.36 min


<--clickey to listen!

No comments: